Pagina's

vrijdag 3 maart 2017

Global Stamping Friends BlogHop - Sketch Challenge



Hello and welcome to the BlogHop of the Global Stamping Friends. I'm Marieke, a demonstrator located in Utrecht, The Netherlands. Today we have a Sketch Challenge. 
 
Hallo en welkom bij de Global Stamping Friends BlogHop. Ik ben Marieke en ik woon in Utrecht. Vandaag hebben we een sketch uitdaging.


For this BlogHop I played with the Dutch version of the Flourishing Phrases stampset and the Flourish Thinlits Dies. I also used the Carried away DSP from the Sale-a-bration folder.

Voor deze BlogHop heb ik gespeeld met het de Recht uit het hart stempelset en de Flourish Thinlits Dies. Ik combineerde ze met het Carried Away DSP uit de Sale-a-bration folder.






I hope you got inspired by my card and I would love to see a message of you below. Enjoy the projects of the other talented ladies and hop on to Sarah McDermott by clicking the next button.

Ik hoop dat je geïnspireerd bent geraakt door mijn kaart en ik zou het leuk vinden als je hieronder een berichtje achterlaat. Geniet van de projecten van de andere getalenteerde dames en hop verder naar Sarah McDermott door op de next button hier beneden te klikken.

www.stempelitis.de



Used materials/gebruikte materialen:
  • Stampset: Recht uit het hart
  • Dies: Flourish Thinlits,  Stitched Shapes Framelits
  • Ink: Smoky Slate, Watermelon Wonder
  • Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White Thick
  • DSP: Carried Away 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh that is stunning! Love the colours and also stamping inside the card! Thank you so much for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, I really like the contrast in this card, it's so crisp! And I love how you stamped the flourish inside the card, too :-) I don't have this bundle yet, but you've definitely convinced me to nudge it farther up on my Wish List ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen